[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Road Rally Update

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 15:58:07 EDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Danica Solesbee <dsolesbee at barrett-jackson.com>
To: Danica Solesbee <dsolesbee at barrett-jackson.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:07:16 AM
Subject: Barrett-Jackson Road Rally Update

Hello Everyone,

I am astounded at the immediate response I received regarding
the 50 cars being allowed in the Road Rally.  Thank you all for responding
back with such enthusiastic interest.  I am happy to say that as of 8:00
this morning 50 cars have been signed up to be in the Rally.

I apologize to anyone who was not able to send me their
request in time.  If I was able to include everyone I could, but we are at
the mercy of the City of Las Vegas.  To my knowledge we will be doing the
same thing next year, so please let me know if you are interested in
participating in 2010’s Road Rally.

I encourage and invite everyone who is not able to be in the
actual Road Rally to join us at the Car Show in the Mandalay Bay parking
lot.  Please review the schedule below for timing for both the Road Rally
and the Car Show, as I sent yesterday.  I look forward to meeting all of
you and seeing you in October!

12:00pm—All Road Rally participants arrive at
the Gold Lot across from LVCVA (Las Vegas Hilton)North
of Convention Center Drive.  Road Rally participants will need to be in
the Gold Lot and checked in no later than 12:00PM.  Line-up will begin at
1:00PM, and will depart for the strip at 1:30PM.
1:00PM—Participating Road Rally cars
line-up.  Road Rally participants will receive 2 Thursday tickets to the
Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction that is being held on October 8th-10th at Mandalay Bay Events Center.  Every car showand Road Rally participant will have the opportunity to win great
prizes.
1:00PM-- Those individuals whose cars are not
participating in the actual Road Rally should bring their vehicles to the Car
Show.  ALL CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS MUST BE IN PLACE IN THE SOUTHEAST
MANDALAY BAY PARKING LOT NO LATER THAN 1:00PM.  We will have staff to help
guide you into the lot and park.
1:30PM—Road Rally begins on route Convention
Center Drive to Las Vegas Boulevard, then will head to Russell Avenue into the
Mandalay Bay Southeast Parking Lot.  The Rally cars will then enter the
lot to join the other participants.
3:00pm to 5:00PM—Barrett-Jackson will host a car
show that is open to the public.  This will include Food/Beverages,
entertainment., activities and possible judging of vehicles by Steve Davisand
Gary Bennett of Barrett-Jackson.
 Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any
questions.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Danica