[DeTomaso] FW: September Breakfast Reminder

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Thu Sep 10 10:16:48 EDT 2009

Hi kids,
Follows is the breakfast reminder sent out for our local group, with a reply from a friend.

To avoid the risk of getting all warm and fuzzy, I'll remind you to take it out and play with it . . .

Best to all,

David in Durango

> This Saturday, September 12 will be our motorhead breakfast.
>

> As always, 8ight-ish at the Kennebec Café.  Hope to see you there, Drive
> Safely!

Thank you for the message !!!

Can't make it.  Awaiting cancer diagnosis in Houston.

Enjoy your life and your vehicles at every opportunity.  Never know when
the hammer will fall !!

Take care !!