[DeTomaso] Sexy Engine Bay

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Sep 9 22:20:16 EDT 2009

Good things to consider. Where the Zeus fasteners were are nuts brazed
in (not by me). I may leave them. I plan on putting a left and right
"tub" built from aluminum so I may still use the nuts. The car had a
rear mount ZF so I built a side mount ZF. I welded in a large nut on top
which will be where the base for my aluminum 2 part tub will mount. I
did not want to loose some room in the back but I did want a larger
exhaust system so I built the exhaust to go over the a-arms.

As far as the lights I was thinking of making a cover for it. I changed
the deck lid latch and made a cover for it:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/decklatch/dl12.jpg

Gary