[DeTomaso] Asajays Clutch Saga Slave and master cylinder info

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:02:08 EDT 2009

Last week I was searching the vendors for replacement parts for my clutch.
The following information is part of the notes I made for myself to refer
back to when I was ready to make a purchase.

Copy
"Panteras East

PE2091        SLAVE CYL LONG THROW STAINLESS (COMPLETE        175.00

    129.95

PE0640        MASTERCYLINDER CLUTCH WILWOOD UNIV 3/4"        125.00
99.95
PE0641       MASTERCYLINDER CLUTCH WILWOOD UNIV 7/8"       125.00
99.95

Wilkinson Stock slave cylinder
05037A - CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER
$59.95

05002B - CLUTCH M/CYL W/EFFORT RED.
$69.95

http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox/12382d64723417aa  "

This may help illustrate what is listed as available and the significant
price difference between  Wilikinson and some other vendors.

Boyd