[DeTomaso] Window wiper motor pigtail plug in needed.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 01:32:15 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/21/09 18 53 0, writes:

> Due to surprisingly popular demand, I am now sold out of these plugs!
> I'm working on getting some more, which I should have in a few weeks.

I got a package in the mail from England today, containing ten brand new,
never-used wiper plugs (the electrical plastic connector from the wiring
harness to the Lucas windshield wiper motor, with five individual wire
connectors included).

I'm keeping one for myself, one is going to Bill Taylor so he can build a
test harness to test out wiper motors (he has turned into a compulsive tester
of Pantera electric things), and the other eight are up for grabs.

I'm selling them at my cost, $20 delivered to your door (shipping
included).   If you want one, let me know.   I'm going to offer them up to the
vendors in a few days....