[DeTomaso] Wheel Order

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:24:22 EDT 2009

I ordered wheels from a place called "True Forged" in CA They sent me a
front and a rear to fit before they make the final order.Mine are 19x 12
rear and 18 x 9 front. I also just ordered a device from Jegs that allows
you to measure for wheels (diameter, back space, even simulated tire size)
good for wheels from 15" to 30 ". I just ordered it today $81.00.  You can
borrow it after I get it. I ordered it because even though they sent me test
wheels to check fitment I don't have tires on them. I haven't been able to
try them on (they came today) because I am waiting for my new slave
cylinder. I can't get my car out of my garage with a non working clutch (I
could get it out but I couldn't put it back , it's up hill. My new slave
should be here before the end of the week and the jegs wheel fit device
should also be here in a few days. If you want to get your own tell me and I
will send you the part # and you can check it out on  the Jegs web site.

Boyd