[DeTomaso] stock exhaust versions

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:15:02 EDT 2009

Someone told me I have Hall "Big Bore" I know alot of the stuff on my car
came from hall because there was paper work with the car and a hall plug in
the ZF inspection hole in the Bell housing. I can send a picture and maybe
you can tell if it is or not. I can tell you that my car is 118DB at idle!
Boyd