[DeTomaso] Asa's clutch nearly there.

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 18:32:59 EDT 2009

Asa Jay,
I remember that during one of my misadventures in clutch bleeding we jacked
up one end of the car and managed to get more air out of the master.  On
another occasion, after a miserable/unsuccessful attempt at two man
bleeding, (one pumping the pedal),  I broke out my Phoenix bleeder.  We
pressurized the system from the slave back to the master,  it worked slicker
than owl shit!

Art