[DeTomaso] head drilling for air release

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Tue Sep 8 18:04:22 EDT 2009

In my Pantera, my Mustang, any of my previous real cars, yes.
In any of my generally non-descript daily drivers? Probably not.
I don't even notice the gas gauge any more until the dashboard dings and
illuminates a red low fuel warning.
Then I hit a button and display the remaining range and wait until single
digits before I look for a gas station.