[DeTomaso] DICK RUZZIN / Re:  Mangusta owner's manual question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 23:35:03 EDT 2009

FWIW, the Mangusta dash-1 diff case I have is 4 lbs lighter than a dash-2
Pantera gearcase. In side-by-side comparisons, the 'Goose diff case looks
physically smaller in all dimensions except length so it logically would hold a
little less than the 3-1/2 liters of the Pantera's dash-2. Unfortunately I
don't have the transmission cases so I can't do a volume check. But a FAX to
L Butfoy in L.A at RBT Transmissions will answer this question best. Good
luck- J Deryke