[DeTomaso] Mangusta owner's manual question

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Sep 7 15:21:15 EDT 2009

Mike,

I'd be surprised if the recommended capacity is anything but the same in both positions. I don't recall any side plugs that would match the one we use (wich leaves you a bit short anyway) height wise in Mangusta orientation but my trans was never intended for Mangusta installation either. The common ZF manual doesn't cover the dash-1 anyway so you won't find any info in it.

Tomas