[DeTomaso] Wrong Slave? Re: Clutch woes in Asa's garage

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 7 13:16:14 EDT 2009

Oh you guys are driving me to drink!

I have looked through all the literature the club store carries... and I
should know..... I've got it all.
I can -not- for the life of me, find an exploded diagram of the clutch
slave cylinder, or the master for that matter.  I have no reference
here.  Does the stock slave come with an internal spring?  Does it come
with an internal snap ring?  Photos here would be soooo helpful.

Doesn't anyone have a slave cylinder not installed on their car they
could disassemble and take photos of?  Consider it therapy to a man
going insane.  Please.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie