[DeTomaso] Tjaarda Pantera at the Seattle Italian Concours d'Elegance

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:21:57 EDT 2009

Mike

Thanks for the report, nice to know that we were represented in that corner
of the country.

I have a complaint however, you refer to the Pantera at 49.5 being "high"
and trip over yourself
about Ferrari prices. Good grief man, pick a side.  One of the biggest
problems is "US".
Until we all agree what great cars we have and acknowledge the super value
that they represent at anything under 100K
compared to other contemporary cars of the era, ( 246 Dino, 365 GTS/GTB
Daytona, Muira, Ghibili, (SP) etc.)
How do we expect others to realize the value.

Nothing personal, but I'm just sick of price lowering among our own ranks,
we should be high balling if anything.

Michael Shortt