[DeTomaso] Asa's clutch slave cylinder

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Sep 6 21:38:46 EDT 2009

Here is a photo I took of the slave back when I had it off the car:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=1659

Note the spring that goes inside.  Is that to heavy of a spring?

Note also that I can't remove the slave from the bracket.  Anyone have
any idea on how to unstick an aluminum cylinder from an iron/steel bracket?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA