[DeTomaso] Update.... still no go.... Re: Clutch woes in Asa'sgarage

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 16:14:52 EDT 2009

 "I've tried the lever arm in two or three different spline positions thus far, none of which seems to make a difference for me."

I don't see how that is possible unless ALL the positions you tried were too far counterclockwise.

Before I moved my lever arm the piston was so far into the slave cylinder the rubber "bellows" seal was sqrunched up into a flat disc,

The lever should be angled toward the slave at rest position and pass thru a line perpendicular to the axis of the slave as the piston moves.? The more it is angled toward the slave the deeper the piston will be in the cylinder.?

Can you send a photo to me at Pantdino at aol.com? ?

Jim