[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] ZF front seal part numbers?

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Sun Sep 6 13:08:55 EDT 2009

You do NOT want to try and use fuel line for this brake fluid type application.

I ran into this trying to find replacement hose from the M/C to the reservoir on my Goose. That is an almost zero pressure situation, and after a couple of days, I had a brake fluid mess under my M/C, which is inside the cabin on a Goose.....

I did eventually find the proper hose....but I would still not subject it to the sort of pressure that you would get from a hydraulic clutch cylinder..... But that is just me....

Steve