[DeTomaso] Tailight Lenses

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 20:35:38 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the replies.  There is no brand name on the lenses, only a bunch of numbers.  They are euro type tri color lenses not GR4.   Here is a link to a picture I posted on the PI forum
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8170058552&f=7890077274&m=983104172&r=983104172#983104172

I guess I'll either have to live with them or shell out the $$$$ for new ones!  But maybe I'll try dying or something first.

Ian