[DeTomaso] MythBusters

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Sep 4 19:12:57 EDT 2009

I was a bit sloppy there, meant that I got out two areas of use out of
the same car. So I do not know if "coin" was the right way to express
myself  anyway.
But yes, side and sides should I have noticed. Thanks for pointing
that out.
Goran

OK, Goran, if you're gonna use American slang, you gots to get it
correct - a coin has two "sides."  So, you should have said, "That way I
get [to use] both sides of the coin."

     Or, if you were referring to American politicians (maybe in Sweden,
also), they can talk out of both sides of their mouth.   ---Bill