[DeTomaso] NPC Watched nice newer looking "Clunkers" being crushed today

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:05:26 EDT 2009

Suddenly I think I know how the German's felt in the 30's...
oh and don't miss the Obama Youth Rally next week.  You get a decoder ring,
a knife and an 800 # and Super Secret Email address to report Mom and Dad
and those pesky neighbors.

But I am looking forward to stud duty at the "Make More Perfect American's
Facility" that's sure to pop up soon, if only I had a fake Hawaiian Birth
certificate.....

as if.......