[DeTomaso] MythBusters

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Sep 4 16:52:23 EDT 2009

                      1
                       We are all different so of course, all deal
         with what suits them, but my point is that
         it is our attitude to what we are doing that
         makes the way to become the target.
                      2
         True, certain occupations invites creativity.
         But this does not necessarily mean that one
         has realized that the road is the goal.

         So, we could as well be a driver only as well
         as being a car constructor. Or play golf

         If we just are being creative all the time
         in what we do. We should strive to do new
         things all the time, or even better, do things
         not done before. Static mode is the same as
         being dead.
         Goran

1
     There is no doubt that their are different strokes for

     different folks.

     2

     What's great about the Pantera platform is that it lends

     itself well to accommodating a wide variety of automobile

     enthusiasts, from folks that like to just drive the car to

     extreme gear heads that like to recreate it in their own

     "image".

          Dick Koch - Atlanta