[DeTomaso] Recap... Asa's adventure in Pantera fluid dynamics

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:43:38 EDT 2009

I think I remember something about a rule of 4 regarding flow and inside
diameter, i.e., a 1/2" pipe will flow 4x more fluid than a 1/4" pipe
etc., 2x size equals 4x the flow.

Michael Shortt

I know it works for dynamite, 2 sticks combined is supposed to be equal to 4
single sticks ( totally unrelated but cool info cause you just never
know.....