[DeTomaso] MythBusters

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 13:28:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/4/09 10:04:10 AM, arkoch at earthlink.net writes:

> I have viewed the car as a
> work in progress.

Well, obviously Jack does as well altho not as intently until he became
editor of the Newsletter; seems he constantly needs to 'find' things to do an
article on!   :)

BTW, that's a hint, especially from me, that he would love to have all you
other guys write about what you've done or are doing on your cars.   I
really want to drive my car next summer!   Remember, you don't have to be writer
to do so; he can edit whatever you send if you don't feel its publishing
quality; plus you get credit for your chapter.

Judy