[DeTomaso] MythBusters

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:39:38 EDT 2009

Goran,

Agreed. The only caveat I'd have to your philosophy is the lack of garage space!
:-)

The other problem I have personally had is that 'non-car' people have
a real problem with me working on a car all the time. 'It was working
OK last week! Why do you have it apart again?'
Because I'm making it better, that's why!
Blank looks and sounds of disgust result...
:-))))

Kirby