[DeTomaso] MythBusters

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Sep 4 11:25:04 EDT 2009

Let me give my views on the car builder.
It's "the way" that is important, and the meaning of life.
But when the car is ready, so you may start with a Deuville,
to get a "new way" to compliment their lives. In my eyes it
seems like a "road ends" must be a dead end. I think many
car builder, after all, is focused on a "target" at least in
the mind.
The restoration of my Pantera was only the beginning of a
work that continues to grow. Having repaired the car was like
having produced a seed that now has the opportunity to grow
and flower print. But if we strive towards a goal, then the
work is seen as complete when it reaches the "dead end" of
the road.
Goran