[DeTomaso] Recap... Asa's adventure in Pantera fluid dynamics

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Sep 4 05:57:00 EDT 2009

<<<<At this time, all that makes sense is a massive air pocket that at some
point got stuck at the water pump, much as I don't want to believe it.>>>>

I don't believe that a large pocket of air got "stuck" at the pump. You had
a hole drilled in the stat and the system was clearly filled with coolant.
The coolant was not flowing through the system.
Do you have a drain petcock at the top of the rad?
Will