[DeTomaso] Recap... Asa's adventure in Pantera fluid dynamics

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Sep 4 02:11:25 EDT 2009

Perhaps this might be a solution:

http://www.biltema.se/products/productimage.asp?iItemId=145751

It is a coolant filling tool that uses shop air, probably to draw a
vacuum in the system to eliminate air pockets.

I tried finding it in Harbor Freights catalog, but couldn't find it. I
see Snap-On has one, but it is a bit pricey.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21