[DeTomaso] Thermostat cycling

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 4 00:40:55 EDT 2009

While doing thermostat research, I found Stant makes a model that is
supposed to reduce heat cycling oscillations.

http://www.stant.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=205&location_id=168

Stant's SuperStat® uses a high flow venturi for maximum cooling capacity
during high temperature, high load operation and employs a patented Weir
Valve® for precise flow metering during cold weather, light load
operation to ensure stable temperature control under all conditions.

I don't know what a Weir Valve is, but I know I didn't find an
application for a Ford Cleveland.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie