[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Thu Sep 3 19:42:59 EDT 2009

Currently, I think the most active club on Long Island is Jersey Panteras.
www.jerseypanteras.com
Lead East is an annual classic car show in Parsippany NJ.  Pretty big, like
2500 cars.  In 1995 I took my '66 Mustang there and found an ad for a yellow
'72 Pantera.  Not long after I traded my Mustang toward that Pantera and
still own it.  I've been a couple of times since, but never seen another
Pantera there.

If you are looking for a Pantera support resource on Long Island, it is Joe
DiVillio, proprietor of Perfect Bodies Auto Body, 1677C Washington Ave,
Bohemia NY 11716.  631 244 7777, jcdivilio at aol.com.  He obviously
specializes in body and paint, but can support you in parts and most
services as well.  Joe is a great guy and a certified Pantera nut.  Need
proof: 1st, I can't keep count of how many Panteras he owns, 5 or 6 I think
currently.  2nd, last week he bought a 4-banger and entered a demolition
derby to support his cub scout troop. 3rd, I rest my case.

Joe is on cc above if you care to contact him.