[DeTomaso] head drilling for air release

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Thu Sep 3 15:00:49 EDT 2009

I am quit suprised with al the problem you gys have with the coling wather.I have had the radiator out and replaced it. Filled the car up while sitting flat on ground. Just filled until full.Cranked it up monitor thank when thermostat open just continu fill untill full. Stoped engine and let it sit for a while. Check wather and my fill a little mor. Crank up drowe a smal trip checked again. No more problem. Done this two times 2nd time coling pipes under car got leak and change same. Perforem just same prosedure. No problem.??
Best regards     Gudmund Froiland