[DeTomaso] Favorite car restaurant

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 09:04:23 EDT 2009

This isn't a restaurant, but every Saturday morning, even in the winter, there is a car gathering of 30 or 40 cars of all kinds at Steve and Eric Pasteiners Autozone on Woodward Avenue north of 14 Mile Road on the east side.

Autozone goes way back before the autoparts chain and has a great selection of models, books, videos, magazines and other automobilia.

The cars change every week and just about anything is liable to show up, great people.

They do serve coffee and donuts.  It is really great fun although it does upset the hair salon next door.  Dana Hansen and I will often show up with our Mangusta but I have never seen a Pantera.  Oops, maybe one, Pete Lentini.

Anyway, if you have some kind of DeTomaso and live in the Metro Detroit area come on by between 8 and 11am.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.