[DeTomaso] NPC Aluminum Kirkham bodied Cobra on ebay

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 17:33:36 EDT 2009

It's a 'Factory
5' chassis with a Kirkham body.  If it were
a full Kirkham car I would say that this is a STEAL!
Maybe buy it and a Fiberglass Shelby replica (I mean Cobra),
switch this body onto the Shelby and put the fiberglass

onto this chassis, then sell the
fiberglass 'Factory 5' chassis with the Shelby lineage :) and keep the aluminum
one

with the Shelby name and serial number in the registration.