[DeTomaso] I blew up my car

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:39:44 EDT 2009

also, when i had this same problem, someone on this list suggested
confirming the water pump impeller was indeed turning and still fixed to the
shaft (being turned by the pulley). i did this by removing the upper hose
connection and stuck a long screwdriver into the hole, engaging the impeller
blades. then turned the pulley by hand to confirm they were still working as
one.
mine was okay but a potential source of the issue to eliminate.
tom

--
Tom Di Iulio
WIN Home Inspection