[DeTomaso] I blew up my car

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Sep 2 02:08:57 EDT 2009

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
This is not a tip about what might be wrong. I do not know how many
times I have suffered problems of a species may be things that seem
hopeless But I see it as a challenge in self control, that they have the
material picture gland should not take control of me and think that they
can get me to unpremeditated acts. So, I leave the garage, take a cup of
coffee, a beer or sleep for a while. But since I'm back and show it
where technical matter who is the boss of this garage. So far I have won
Goran