[DeTomaso] I blew up my car

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 2 00:49:37 EDT 2009

Agreed on the overflow bottle.
I hate it when brand new thermostats won't work, that's my only recourse
right now.  I -did- check the TEFBA filter and it was clean as a
whistle, no blockage there.  I'll probably simply extract the thermostat
and run -without- to absolutely eliminate that as a cause.  If I still
have a problem, then either the water pump broke (which I can check too)
or the block has a major blockage somewhere.

I'm starting to cool off a little, though I had an appointment tomorrow
morning to have it aligned.  Now I have to cancel that.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA