[DeTomaso] Clock repair

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 30 20:12:18 EDT 2009

Hollywood speedometer and clock is the oldest VDO dealer in the US and they
also do all types of custom faces. I have had several full sweep mechanical
gauges made with Veglia style and color lettering. They can also install VDO
innards to your Veglia face. I may have a new Veglia faced VDO clock in
stock if your interested.

Kirk