[DeTomaso] RPM drop, 4th to 5th with taller 5th gear

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 30 16:18:16 EDT 2009

MD likes the fun method!

Dan Courtney
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mad Dog Antenucci
  To: Julian Kift ; dfcex at excaliburre.com ; De Tomaso List
  Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 9:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] RPM drop, 4th to 5th with taller 5th gear

  Big Foot's calculator is a great toy but the best way to find out how the new gearing affects performance in a Pantera is to add allot of speed, elevation, head winds, heat, getting airborne on hills or passing Waldman's Viper before you get to the narrows again.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  www.teampanteraracing.com