[DeTomaso] Willow Springs Track Event this weekend

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:24:49 EDT 2009

Dan,

Thank you for your post.  I hope to see you and everyone else there.

Rod

Message: 38 Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:43:32 -0700
From: "Dan Courtney" <dfcex at pacbell.net>
This weekend is Jim Saxton's bi-annual track event at Willow Springs near Lancaster, CA. This is a great track and they have run groups from rook to vet, and great instructors. We need to replenish our stock of Panteras, last time there wasn't a single Pantera in the exhibit race, and this has always been known as The Pantera Club event. The Beast will be there this time, so come on out and give him some company!  Dan Dan Courtney La Jolla, CA (858) 551-5455