[DeTomaso] Willow Springs Track Event this weekend

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 30 10:07:29 EDT 2009

This would be a great event to shakeout the cobwebs and get your Pantera
back up to speed.  If there are any problems, you want to find out about
them closer to home and -before- you at an ORR event.  Breaking down 50
miles into a 100 mile run with no services for hours (while the rest of
the participants finish) or nearby is a long and painful wait.

Even if you don't race the Pantera, come out to Willow Springs and join
Dan as he pushes his to the limit.

Dan, you still running yellow and white on that thing?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA