[DeTomaso] Rust - does it go away?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 23:20:33 EDT 2009

Here's what I've been told.  Don't shoot the messenger...

Once the metal rusts, it forms a protective coat and will not rust any more.

I was given that explanation by one of the civil engineers when I asked why
the metal beams on the bridges and overpasses in Houston were allowed to
rust.

I wouldn't try that approach with your Pantera.