[DeTomaso] Starter wiring

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 17:05:57 EDT 2009

Thanks, Dan.

Don't you just hate it when someone goes and quotes the manufacturer
for the correct method?

In summary, I now see Ford, the folks at DB that sell the quality-
rated, value-priced eBay starter and our own SOBill are all in harmony
on the correct method of wiring the pmgr starter in our Panteras, or
any old-school Ford for that matter.

Those that insist on listening to 'others', what 'someone' said or who
don't care about the generator-effect damage caused by incorrect
wiring are free to continue with the other wiring method.

Larry