[DeTomaso] Rust - does it go away?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Oct 29 16:13:11 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Yes, yes and yes.  It may not advance as fast as it would in its prime
location, but there is still moisture in the air for all of it to grow.

I have done all kinds of rust testing with metal out in the yard. Nothing
stops rust not even Por-15. The hot dipped galvanized metal is the best. It
holds up very, very well. It can also heal a small scratch too. I am testing
the high Zink cold galvanizing right now.

A spray of used motor oil and diesel does very good, but it needs
re-spraying often.

Larry Homolak
Ohio Time Corporation
9401 Olde Eight Rd.