[DeTomaso] window glass

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 29 01:57:45 EDT 2009

Chris...

How many Panteras are still running 37 year old window motors (slow or not) and we can still get a stock replacement. How many Taurus's were made with twice the doors??? LOL I don't think finding a new or used Taurus window motor will be a problem in the Future! Hell if a new window motor, Taurus or not lasts another 37 years, let the new owning deal with it! LOL

Curt