[DeTomaso] 73L Gauge Panel

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:38:44 EDT 2009

Oh well, one more piece that can go on Ebay then... I have a CF one I later acquired for the '74 anyway.

Julian

It wasn't until I went to get a replacement that I found out they weren't all plastic. The used one I got was metal covered with leatherette fabric, altogether a much more substantial piece.

And altogether a different shape and size, too.  I had hoped to use my steel/fabric piece from my Pre-L panel when I converted my car to an L-model interior, but found out the hard way I couldn't get there from here.  So I had to hunt around for an L-model panel, which was both difficult to find, and expensive--back in the mid-1990s.