[DeTomaso] 73L Gauge Panel

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 13:50:15 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/28/09 10 43 5, dferrato at aol.com writes:

> My gauge panel is usable, but cracked in a couple of places. Wilkinson
> has no stock. Anyone found one of these new (#14004C with the attached
> plastic chrome bezel), or am I dreaming? Thanks for any info you may
> have.

I bought mine new in the box from Wilkinson, back in 1995 or so, and it
cost me $180 then.

Enough people have 'upgraded' to wood, carbon fiber etc. that I would think
you could find a good original one somewhere.   Try the other vendors, and
also try Kirk Evans, who has quite a few wrecked cars he's parted out.

Wally Baldyga also has a pile of parts, and he's worth a call.