[DeTomaso] Brake caliper bolt question NPC

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:08:29 EDT 2009

I recall I used lock washers on my Pantera brake calipers but my cobra uses factory red lock tite material.

I put generous red lock tite back on the cobra bolts and tightened down but part of me says I should have used a lock washer and/or the lock tite, think it matters?

I guess adding a washer would shorten the bolt engagement though.

Advice?  Dont want a bouncy caliper down the road

CW