[DeTomaso] "New" Veglia Gauges - F1 and Daytona

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Oct 26 22:16:25 EDT 2009

I recently purchased a Veglia Volt Meter gauge <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FERRARI-LANCIA-ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-GIULIA-VEGLIA-VOLT-GAUGE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5d26b65c2eQQitemZ400081443886QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories>  off eBay and when it arrived, much to my surprise, there was a mini catalogue of new Veglia gauges available from Veglia Borletti of Milano, Italy.

Unfortunately, there was no web site available and multiple google searches have turned up nothing. I am wondering if anyone out there has ordered these gauges.

Please the link below for pix. Sorry for the poor quality ...

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7890077274/m/307100523/p/1

Cheers,
EA