[DeTomaso] Upcoming Pantera events in the Seattle area

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Oct 26 18:46:22 EDT 2009

Dear Lynn,

Until our Christmas party, Panteras Northwest doesn't have anything officially on the schedule, but depending on when you're here, I'd enjoy having you over for refreshments and Pantera talk!

I live in University Place, about 35 minutes from SeaTac airport.  Give me a call if you'd like, my cell is 253-232-2321.

Sincerely,

Chris

PS:  It's currently raining here in the Pacific Northwest.  What a surprise.