[DeTomaso] Urgent! master cylinder installation problem

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 26 18:35:46 EDT 2009

There is an adjustment spec in one of the Pantera TSB's.  I know it's
there, I used it myself a couple months ago.  There is an illustration
of the plunger and the distance from the flange of the MC to the
center of the hole in the plunger attachment.  I want to say it's like
2.9" or so but could be way off.  Open up the Works package on CD.
Open the TSBs, look for all the clutch related articles, it's in one
of them, I know it is.

Asa Jay