[DeTomaso] Pantera Production Rate

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:18:13 EDT 2009

For some time I have been working on a website section covering DeTomaso Factory details
at

www.ProvaMo.com <http://www.provamo.com/> .

The draft main page is available, which will help me link up available sections as I roll
them out in the future.

But I thought I would provide a 'sneak peek' to those that have shared a car with the
Registry.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomasoFactory/DeTomasoAutomobili.asp

Right now only two (small) sections are available (use the left column menu links).

1)       The Pantera in the Wind Tunnel

2)       Pantera Production Numbers (spreadsheet)

This second topic is my "first pass" using the Registry and details I am aware of,
regarding the

production (and production rate), ie the number of cars produced each month, during the
Ford era.

If you have worthwhile comments, suggestions, knowledge, and photos regarding the Pantera
production I can

use please contact me directly.

Chuck Melton

(The Registry Guy)