[DeTomaso] Congratulations to Rowdy, Tommy - 2009 TPR Awards

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 07:41:45 EDT 2009

it is a complete surprise and honor to be selected for this award. as
most of you know, i published the decision to sell my car and focus on drag
racing and restoration of an old fairlane.
i must admit i have not made a strong effort to do so as it is hard to part
with something that has meant so much to me these past years.
as much as i love the car, it is merely an instrument that has put my wife
and i in contact with a great group of folks.
i'm still on the fence about the car but not all of you.....you're the best.

thanks dennis for all you do for the pantera community. just because i may
sell the car doesn't mean i'll stop seeing your wife.
hugs and kisses....
tom "tommy gun" di iulio
denver, co

--